Terms of service and contract
1. Assignment agreement
The accounting firm provides the client with the services of the accounting firm and, if necessary, they can be agreed in accordance with a separate service annex.
The prices are indicated in the separate price appendix included here according to the jointly chosen pricing model. Price lists are updated as necessary, informing the customer in advance.
The agreement is valid until further notice and the notice period is 2 months. The customer has the right to cancel the cooperation within 30 days of the start if he so wishes. Notice of this must be given in writing.
The Services will be provided in accordance with this Agreement, the other annexes mentioned above and the General Terms and Conditions mentioned above, as well as the assignment agreement and annexes.
The general terms and conditions KL2004 contain limitations of the accounting firm's liability. The limitations of liability apply to all services provided by the accounting firm, be they accounting, bookkeeping and other services, tax planning, tax and company law advisory services or other advisory and development services provided by the accounting firm or other services.
General Terms and Conditions (YSE) KL2004.
1. An offer from an accounting firm shall be valid for 30 days from the date of the offer, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
Entry into force of the Agreement
2. The contract enters into force when the parties have signed the assignment agreement or the accounting firm has confirmed the customer's order.
3. The tasks agreed to be performed by the accounting firm are the services marked with a cross in the service specification annexed to the contract (hereinafter Services). If the accounting firm, on behalf of the client, undertakes services other than those mentioned in the appendix, these terms and conditions shall also apply to them.
The accounting firm will start the Service immediately after the client has provided the accounting firm with the necessary information and material and paid any agreed advance payment. The accounting firm must take care of the Services carefully and professionally in accordance with the accounting firm's work and reporting methods.
4. The client must ensure that the accounting firm always has up-to-date basic information about the client (hereinafter Basic Information). Such information includes contact, personal, financial and Trade Register information, industry, home, place, nationality, members of the Board of Directors and other necessary information and instructions. The Client nominates and authorizes the contact person to provide the accounting firm with the necessary information and decisions related to the Services. The Parties shall notify each other of any change of contact person.
Provision of information and instructions
5. The information and material necessary for the performance of the services shall be provided to the accounting firm in sufficient time to enable it to carry out its duties properly during normal business hours. Unless otherwise agreed, the material must be available to the accounting firm as follows:
- all accounting data by the 15th day of the month following the end of the reference month
- payroll material seven (7) days prior to the date of approval and payment
- financial statements and taxation material no later than 30 days after the end of the financial year
- other material no later than ten (10) business days before the due date.
The Customer contributes to the provision of the Services and carefully fulfills its own tasks in accordance with the terms of the agreement and the instructions and recommendations of the authorities and the accounting firm. Inquiries and requests for verification by the accounting firm must be answered without delay.
6. Each Party shall keep confidential information received from the other party's trade secrets and other confidential information. They may not be used otherwise than to perform the contract. The accounting firm's offer, order confirmation and contract with conditions, as well as the plans and other material contained therein, are confidential information. The obligation of confidentiality will continue even after the termination of the agreement. The parties shall ensure that their staff or subcontractors also undertake confidentiality.
Duration of the contract
7. The Agreement is valid for an indefinite period with two (2) months' notice, unless otherwise agreed. If neither party terminates the fixed-term agreement at least two (2) months before the end of the agreed period, the agreement will continue for an indefinite period with two (2) months' notice.
Suspension of services and termination of contract
8. The Accounting Firm has the right to suspend the Services if
a) the customer's payment to the accounting firm is delayed for more than seven (7) days,
b) the client does not provide the necessary information or material in a timely manner or otherwise does not properly contribute to the provision of the Services c) the client does not respond to the request or remark of the accounting firm, the accounting firm has the right to terminate the contract.
9. The Client has the right to terminate the Agreement if the accounting firm materially violates the Agreement and fails to remedy the situation within seven (7) days of the Client's written notice.
10. A party may terminate the agreement if the other party is declared bankrupt or is the subject of reorganization or debt settlement proceedings.
The customer otherwise violates the agreement or the laws or regulations, instructions or recommendations of the authorities relevant to the provision of the services. If the client does not rectify the situation within seven (7) days, regardless of the accounting firm's remark.
Some services at the end of the contract
11. If the contract is terminated before the financial statements for the financial year ended during the contract have been made, the accounting firm shall prepare the financial statements if the customer pays an advance payment and provides the accounting firm with the information and material necessary for the financial statements. If the contract expires in the middle of the financial year, the accounting firm shall, after receiving the advance payment, draw up the breakdown of the balance sheet accounts on the basis of the information available to it. Correspondingly, the accounting firm takes care of the necessary breakdowns for payroll and payroll accounting. The accounting firm charges the above-mentioned Services for costs and fees in accordance with its policy.
Rights to the material, right to retain the material and handing over the material to the customer
12. The rights to the material and databases produced by the accounting firm belong to the accounting firm. This condition does not affect the rights that the client has in the material provided to the accounting firm. The accounting firm has the right to keep the materials in its possession on the basis of the material provided by the client or otherwise prepared for the client until all receivables from the accounting firm's client have been paid, unless otherwise provided by bankruptcy or other mandatory legislation. Upon receipt of the payment, the accounting firm shall hand over the client's material to the client without delay. The customer takes care of retrieving the material at his own expense. If the customer does not pick up the material by the deadline specified by the accounting firm, the accounting firm will send it by registered cash on delivery, unless otherwise agreed. The accounting firm has the right to keep copies of the material prepared by it even after the termination of the contract. The accounting firm may share the information with a third party (e.g., a software vendor) under this agreement without any confirmation from the customer. The accounting firm shall retain the basic information for at least five (5) years from the end of the contract. The accounting firm has the right to charge a different fee for the preservation of the client's material.
13. The criteria for determining the remuneration of the accounting firm are agreed in the annexes to the agreement. In addition to the fee, the customer must pay the necessary direct travel and other costs. The client must pay various compensation for additional work in accordance with the accounting firm's practice, unless otherwise agreed. Various additional paid work includes, for example, the processing of delayed material, the amendment of charts or other material due to an amendment to a law or official regulation or a sector recommendation to be introduced, and additional work due to a communication or other request from the authority or other independent work. However, if the authority's communication or other request is due to an error or omission on the part of the accounting firm, there is no right to charge a different fee for the additional work resulting from the request.
The charges do not include VAT, which, like other indirect taxes and charges imposed by public authorities, is broken down into charges. The Service Fee must also be paid for the notice period according to what is mentioned in the accounting firm's price list, even if the Accounting Firm has not been commissioned for the Services during the notice period. The payment may be based, for example, on a monthly payment based on the average monthly allowance for the last six (6) months.
Payment term, penalties for delay
14. Unless otherwise stated in the Price List of the accounting firm or otherwise agreed, the payment term is 10 days from the date of the invoice and default interest must be paid in accordance with the Interest Act. The accounting firm has the right to charge the costs of collecting the late payment.
Notes on invoices
15. Remarks on invoices must be made in writing within ten (10) days of the date of the invoice.
Changes in fees and general terms and conditions
16. If labor costs or other criteria for determining payments change, the accounting firm has the right to change the payments accordingly.
17. If these general terms and conditions in the agreement change, the accounting firm has the right to change the terms and conditions by replacing the general terms and conditions with the amended general terms and conditions.
18. The accounting firm must notify the client in writing of any changes in fees and terms and conditions no later than thirty (30) days before the change takes effect. In such case, the customer has the right to terminate the agreement in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date of the notice on the effective date of the change.
19. If due to a change in the law or an official order, the fees or the basis of fees change, the accounting firm has the right to change the fees accordingly. Changes must be notified no later than 14 days before the change takes effect.
Liability of the parties
20. The customer is responsible as an accounting entity for his accounting, as a taxable person for his taxes and as an employer of his staff for his employer obligations. The customer is responsible for making appropriate supervisory and regulatory notifications and obtaining the necessary permits. These responsibilities do not pass to the accounting firm. The Client shall ensure that the appropriate material describing the business transactions is compiled, stored and submitted to the accounting firm. The customer is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and accuracy of the information and material submitted to the accounting firm. The customer decides what calculations and reports are made and how they are utilized.
21. The accounting firm makes the Services and its expertise available to the client in accordance with the agreement and these terms and conditions. The accounting firm must inform the client of any errors it finds in the material provided by the client. However, the accounting firm is not obliged to monitor or correct any invoice or other errors in the material provided by the customer or to check the information provided by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
22. The Accounting Firm shall be liable, subject to the limitations provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, for any damage caused to the Client by its breach of contract, error in the Service and negligence. The accounting firm is obliged to indemnify the damage only to the extent and to the extent that the customer proves that the contract properly performed by the accounting firm in a timely manner would have prevented or limited the damage.
Reporting and correcting an accounting firm error
23. If an error occurs in the Service provided by the accounting firm to the client, the client shall immediately notify the accounting firm. The accounting firm then has the right and obligation to correct the error it has caused free of charge as soon as circumstances permit. If the customer fails to report an error that he has discovered or should reasonably have discovered, the customer is not entitled to make claims based on the error.
The accounting firm is only responsible for its own operations
24. The accounting firm is not liable for the client's taxes or damages other than those mentioned in paragraph 22 above. The accounting firm is not liable if the damage has been caused by the incompleteness, inaccuracy or delay of the information or instructions provided by the client or the submitted material or otherwise by the client or if the damage was caused by a person other than the accounting firm. The accounting firm is not liable for damage resulting from the fact that the customer or a person other than the accounting firm acting on his behalf has not complied with the laws or official regulations or agreed terms directly or indirectly relevant to the Service. The accounting firm is never responsible for business or management solutions, but the customer decides and is responsible for them.
Limitation of liability of the accounting firm to immediate damages and the maximum amount
25. The accounting firm shall not be liable for consequential damages such as loss of income, turnover or market, interruption of production or service, loss of profit or other comparable damage. The accounting firm is only liable for direct damages resulting from its negligence. However, the maximum amount of the accounting firm's liability is always a maximum of EUR 10,000 in one loss event and a maximum of EUR 20,000 in total for claims incurred during the same financial year. The loss is considered to be a single loss event even if it was affected by the recurrence of the same error and even if it affected several financial years. The damage is considered to have occurred in full during the financial year in which it occurred in substance, even if some part of the damage occurred in another financial year.
Breach of contract, error or negligence in the performance of the Services shall not cause the accounting firm any sanction other than as stated above.
Deadline for submitting claims
26. Claims against the accounting firm shall be made in writing without delay. If an error or deficiency is discovered or is immediately noticeable, notice must be given immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days. If a specified claim has not been made to the accounting firm within six (6) months of the determination of the damage, no compensation shall be paid. Compensation will also not be paid if the claim is made more than three (3) years after the provision of the Service in question. However, if the damage is due to an error for which the accounting firm is responsible in the Service directly related to the customer's post-tax auditing, the time limit of six (6) years for the provision of that Service shall apply instead of the above three years.
Third party claims
27. If a third party makes a claim against a party under the Services or the assignment agreement, the other party must be notified immediately. If the accounting firm has to pay damages to a third party, the client must compensate the accounting firm for the resulting loss insofar as it is not due to the accounting firm's error or failure to comply with the terms of the contract.
Subcontractors and staff
28. A party is responsible for the performance of its subcontractors as if it were its own. The client's obligations to the accounting firm and the terms of the accounting firm's limitations of liability also apply to the accounting firm's subcontractor, personnel, shareholders and executives.
Accounting office liability insurance
29. The accounting firm shall maintain appropriate liability insurance at its own expense. In the event of an accident, the customer must provide the insurance company with the necessary explanations and reserve the opportunity to assess the amount and quality of the damage.
Force majeure; exemption criteria
30. If a party's contractual obligations filling is prevented, impeded or delayed by the influence of external circumstance (force majeure), such as a strike, lockout or other labor dispute, fire, the rest of the disaster or crisis situation, ukkosvauriosta or other natural event or viestintäyhteys- or due to power failure, the party is released from its contractual obligations, the fulfillment of and sanctions for as long as circumstances require. Exemption shall also be deemed to be an error or delay by an authority or a bank, a failure in hardware, software, connection or line, interruption, interruption or disruption of communications or connections, and action by the network operator.
31. Force majeure and its termination shall be notified to the other party without delay.
32. Termination or cancellation of the contract, as well as other observations and notifications under the contract, must be proven. Unless otherwise agreed, notifications shall be deemed to have been made and made known to the consignee on the first working day following the day on which:
- they have been addressed to the Post's carriage mentioned in the contract or the party later in writing to the address indicated,
- they have been sent or party mentioned in the contract in writing to the email address later.
33. The Parties shall each be responsible for information security and for the maintenance and up-to-dateness of their anti-virus and other security systems. The parties know and accept that electronic communications may nevertheless be disrupted. The parties may send each other e-mail messages and attachments without encrypting them, unless otherwise agreed. The party is not responsible for the fact that the message or attachment sent to it via the electronic communication system has been received unchanged or without delay.
Limited remote access to software used by the accounting firm
34. If it has been agreed that the customer produces part of the accounting, calculation or other material concerning the Services remotely using the application software used by the accounting firm via a data network, the following shall apply, unless otherwise agreed:
For a different fee, the accounting firm acquires a limited remote license for the application software used by the accounting firm. The application software resides on a server designated by the accounting firm or the software vendor that assigned the license to the accounting firm. The customer is responsible for the construction of the telecommunication connection and the costs of data transfer, as well as for the suitability, functionality and maintenance of the software and terminal and computer equipment used. The customer must have access to up-to-date virus protection and firewall systems. Unless otherwise agreed, the accounting firm is not responsible for the functionality of the software in the customer's operating environment or for the need for changes in the customer's operating environment caused by any repairs, updates or maintenance to the software.
Customer is responsible for its own use of the software and for the content, correctness and appropriateness of the material created with it. The material thus produced by the customer is considered to be the accounting material provided by the customer to the accounting firm.
You must follow the instructions provided by the accounting firm and / or a third party, such as the software manufacturer, and use your remote access only for the agreed purpose. The customer is not entitled to transfer the right of remote access in part or on the material or service produced by it without the written consent of the accounting firm, unless otherwise provided by mandatory legislation.
The customer must carefully store the remote user IDs and passwords they receive. Unless otherwise agreed, remote user IDs may only be used by a designated user who is a member of Customer's personnel. The Customer is always responsible for the actions taken with the user IDs given to the Customer.
The accounting firm can provide standard telephone advice on remote use of the application software. Unless otherwise agreed, the accounting firm is not responsible for the continuous availability of the application software without interruption or interruption. The accounting firm is not liable for damages due to disturbances or interruptions. The client must notify the accounting firm of the disturbances individually and the accounting firm will endeavor to resolve the problem as soon as the quality of the disturbance reasonably requires and resolution is possible. The repair can be done, for example, by giving instructions to work around the problem. If the disturbance is due to a matter other than that of the accounting firm, the accounting firm is entitled to receive different compensation for the clearing work.
Infringement of intellectual property rights
Accounting Office is responsible for ensuring that the agreement was concluded, etäyhteyskäyttö not infringe the intellectual property rights valid third party in Finland. If a third party considers that the customer infringes his intellectual property by remote access, the customer must notify the accounting firm in writing without delay. If the client authorizes the accounting firm, in turn, corresponds to the third-party requirements and gives the accounting firm to handle the issue in terms of the necessary information and assistance, the accounting firm sees to it as they see fit at their own expense and responsibility for possible future compensation payable by the client. Payment of the indemnity requires that the responsibility for the exercise of the rights rests with the accounting firm in accordance with the terms of the contract.
If the claim has been legally accepted or the accounting firm considers the claim to be justified, the accounting firm has the right at its discretion
- acquire, at his own expense, the right to continue to use all or part of it,
- replace it with another functionally equivalent one
- modify the remote access right so that the rights of a third party are not infringed, or terminate the remote access right without notice.
The infringement is not considered an error or delay by the accounting firm. The liability of an accounting firm for an infringement shall be limited to measures taken in accordance with this paragraph. The accounting firm is not liable for any infringement due to non-compliance with the instructions given for remote access.
Validity and Termination of Remote License
Either party may terminate the remote access agreement with 1 (one) month's notice, unless otherwise agreed. The remote license is valid only for as long as the accounting firm has access to the application software. The remote license terminates at the latest when the assignment agreement for the Services expires.
35. Neither party shall, without the consent of the other party takes over the second service of the person or persons were in force, which is made of key services within the meaning tasks and agree on other exceptions organization of such a person in labor input to obtain, before the expiration of six (6) of the end on the month the services contract.
Unless otherwise agreed, the offending party recruiting restrictions must be paid to the other party of that person within six (6) compensation equal to one month's gross salary.
The recruitment restriction does not apply if the employment relationship has ended for a reason attributable to the employer.
Transfer of contract
36. The transfer of the contract is permitted only with the written consent of the other Party.
Amendment of the agreement
37. Other than 16-19. amendments to the agreement referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be made by joint decision in writing.
38. The agreement containing these terms supersedes all previous agreements between the parties regarding the Services covered by the agreement, as well as oral and written notices.
Settlement of Disputes
39. The Parties shall endeavor to resolve their differences through consultations. The parties may primarily submit disputes arising from this agreement to amicable settlement in a conciliation procedure in accordance with the conciliation procedure rules of the Finnish Bar Association or, if the law allows it, in a court conciliation procedure. The settlement may be submitted to an arbitrator for confirmation. Otherwise, disputes will be resolved in the district court of the defendant's domicile.
Other terms and conditions
40. These general terms and conditions and other documents mentioned in the contract shall apply to the contract in accordance with Finnish law. The information contained in the accounting firm's brochures, price lists and other material is part of the contract only if it is specifically mentioned in the offer, order confirmation or contract.
Order of application
41. In the event of any conflicting content of the contract documents, the documents shall prevail in the following order of priority:
- Assignment agreement
- Service specifications and other annexes to the agreement in numerical order.
|Talousavain.net / Vendea Oy (2347831-4)|
|PRICE LIST (annex to contracts) from 1.1.2021 - prices VAT0||STARTING KEY||GROWTH KEY||PERFORMANCE KEY|
|Hourly rate||KK package||KK package|
|Normally billing every 1 month with a 10 day payment period. Changes in prices are announced 1 month in advance. The financial key has the right to add to the fees and expenses the amount of VAT in force at the time and any other public law fee required by law.||A package for flexible shared management between the customer and the Financial Key. You can take care of things independently and the Financial Key only helps as needed. Billing takes place according to measures and time.||Fixed price solution. The financial key handles the basic accounting, the necessary declarations and other obligations, as well as the monthly checks. The customer handles the sending and monitoring of sales invoices with the support of the Financial Key, and takes care of the payment of invoices for purchase invoices. If you wish, the package is supplemented with additional services, eg sales invoicing, reporting, payroll.||Comprehensive service for customers who want the Financial Key to handle not only normal monthly financial management but also annual measures at a fixed price or want more extensive support for financial management and also business monitoring. The financial key can also support internal monitoring and the service can also be supplemented with the company’s own financial manager service.|
|Software fees||€ 19 / € 49 per month (Briox)||According to the software||According to the software|
|Talousavain.net services||Hour||From (by agreement)||From (by agreement)|
|< 100 000||69 € / hour||99 € / kk||149 € / kk|
|< 200 000||69 € / hour||249 € / kk||299 € / kk|
|< 500 000||69 € / hour||349 € / kk||399 € / kk|
|Larger ones are agreed separately.|
|Own contact person and deputy||x||x||x|
|Announcements (VAT, annual declarations)||19.00 € / kk||x||x|
|Foreign sales announcements, EU sales or other||19.00 € / kk||19.00 € / kk||19.00 € / kk|
|Basic accounting check, entries, etc.||69 € / hour||x||x|
|Analysis of the company's monthly situation||Reports||Reports||x|
|Request or collect missing data||69 € / hour||69 € / hour||69 € / hour|
|Data retrieval monthly payment (Izettle, Vault or other)||€ 9.00 / month + € 4.90 / material||€ 9.00 / month + € 4.90 / material||€ 9.00 / month + € 4.90 / material|
|User support programs and commissioning jobs||69 € / hour||69 € / hour||69 € / hour|
|Financial statements||69 € / hour||69 € / hour||x|
|Income tax return||69 € / hour||69 € / hour||x|
|Other work||€ 69.00 / hour or € 4.90 measure||69 € / hour||69 € / hour|
|Finadeck reporting, budgeting, intelligent management tool - including cash forecasting and budgeting.||Starting from 49.00 € / month||Starting from 49.00 € / month||Starting from 49.00 € / month|
|Chief Financial Officer||79 € / hour||79 € / hour||79 € / hour|
|Sales or marketing work or website projects||79 € / hour||79 € / hour||79 € / hour|
|Lakineuvonta||129 € / hour||129 € / hour||129 € / hour|
|Special tasks||€ 199 per hour||€ 199 per hour||€ 199 per hour|
|Palkkaus.fi service fees (also independently)||Palkkaus.fi|
|Payroll service fee (incl. Collection of material for accounting)||9.00 € / kk|
|User feealkkaus.fi / salary transaction||4.9 € / salary|
|Support as needed with separate charge per hour||69 € / hour|
|PAY SERVICES - To be agreed separately.||Palkkaus.fi||Netvisor salaries|
|Payroll service fee||19 € / kk||As part of a monthly package|
|User fee payroll / employee||19 € / salary||19 € / salary|
|Payroll if hourly rate||€ 69.00 / hour||€ 69.00 / hour|
|Virtual address (previous mailing separately) for customers||19.90 € / kk||19.90 € / kk||19.90 € / kk|
|Satisfaction Guarantee - you can try the services for 30 days without risk, if you are not satisfied you can stop the service immediately and we do not charge for your own service (note transaction, authority, and program fees will be charged as well as start-up costs)|
AGREEMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is data describing a natural person (hereinafter referred to as “registered”) or his or her characteristics, which may be associated with his or her family or with those living in a joint household.
persons. This can be, for example, personal information about customers, employees or company contacts, such as name, address, telephone number or any other information that can be associated with a particular person. Processor of personal data means a person, company,
an organization, authority or agency which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. The term Supplier is used in this agreement to refer to the processor of personal data. Processing is an activity involving the collection, storage, organization, structuring, storage, modification, modification or use of personal data. Registered means a person whose data are stored in a register.
personal data and which defines the purposes or means of the processing of personal data. The term "controller" is used in this agreement
Data protection law refers to the general context of the European Union
the Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and other data protection provisions; and
instructions, advice or orders of the data protection authority.
2. The parties
3. The nature and purpose of the processing of personal data
Under this agreement, the Supplier processes personal data on behalf of the Customer, on the basis of an agreement between the parties. With this agreement, the Parties agree in more detail on the principles and
the terms and conditions under which the Supplier processes personal data on behalf of the Customer. This agreement forms part of the agreement between the Parties (hereinafter referred to as the “Main Agreement”) and forms an annex to the Main Agreement.
The terms of the Main Agreement shall apply to this Agreement insofar as the Agreement does not provide otherwise. In the event of any inconsistency between this Agreement and the Main Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail over the processing of personal data.
4. Personal data to be processed
The supplier processes personal data on behalf of the customer, including the following
- Payroll and related information such as tax card, employee,
payroll and other information.
- Invoice information for both purchase and sales invoices.
- Supplier and customer information
- Contract information
- Any other information that the customer shares when working with the supplier.
5. Commitment to the controller's instructions
The Supplier undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the Customer's instructions and the terms of the agreement.
The Customer has the right to give the Supplier binding written instructions on the processing of personal data. The Supplier handles the personal data protection legislation and the information provided by the Customer to the Supplier
in accordance with written instructions. The Supplier shall notify the Customer immediately if the Supplier considers that the Customer's instructions violate data protection legislation.
The supplier himself takes care that the security and other updates have been carried out carefully. Unnecessary data is deleted immediately (eg any paper copies are destroyed in the shredder). The information is stored on commonly agreed media, such as accounting and payroll software, as well as any cloud services. The supplier uses encrypted emails or encrypted cloud service recordings for sensitive personal information such as payroll, etc. The vendor uses double encryption keys for customer system IDs. The customer is responsible for the careful and secure storage of his / her own logos. The Supplier undertakes to take adequate security measures to safeguard personal data. The Supplier undertakes to maintain data security by using anti-virus and firewall computers and to maintain access control to the premises. The Supplier also undertakes to maintain adequate and expert resources to ensure that personal information is processed securely. The Supplier shall notify the Customer without undue delay in writing of any personal data breaches or other events that may have compromised the security of the personal data or that the Supplier has reason to believe that the security may have been compromised. The supplier must also report any action taken as a result of the breach. The supplier must notify
the security breach to the Customer at least the following:
A. A description of the nature of the breach
B. personal data of the persons subject to the security breach
C. A description of the subject of the security breach and those affected
number of persons
D. Supplier's description of corrective actions to prevent future security breaches
E. A description of the consequences of the security breach
F. A description of the steps taken by the supplier to minimize the data breach.
The supplier must document all security breaches, their effects and corrective actions.
The Supplier's employees and any subcontractors who are entitled to process personal data will sign non-disclosure agreements, unless they have already done so, and thus undertake to comply with the obligation of confidentiality. In addition, the Supplier declares that personal information
dealt with only for the purpose agreed upon in connection with the work tasks.
8. Duty to provide assistance and duty to provide information
The Supplier shall, without delay at the Customer's request, provide the Customer with all such information, including access rights, as is required to secure the registered rights or to comply with
requirements of data protection authorities. The Supplier shall immediately notify the Customer of the requirements or inquiries of the data protection authority or other authorities. The Supplier shall have the right to charge for these tasks in accordance with the Main Agreement of the Parties or, if there is no price
agreed, in accordance with the supplier's general price list.
9. Supplier's own subcontractors
The Supplier has the right to use subcontractors as processors of personal data. For each subcontract, the supplier must have a written agreement in which the subcontractor must comply with the same obligations and commitments as in the contract and data protection legislation. The written agreement must also give the subcontractor the same rights as the Customer has towards the Supplier. The Supplier is responsible for the actions of its own subcontractors and for breaches of this agreement or data protection legislation in relation to the customer.
10. Right to audit
The customer or an auditor authorized by him has the right to verify compliance with the obligations of the Supplier or the subcontractors used by him to process personal data. The supplier shall allow and participate in audits by the controller or another auditor authorized by it. The parties shall each bear the costs of the self-inspection.
11. Location of personal information
The supplier has the right to transfer personal data freely within the European Union or the European Economic Area. The data may also be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area in compliance with data protection law and with adequate safeguards to ensure the processing of personal data. The customer has the right to receive information on the location of data processing at any time.
12. Deletion of Data
During the contract, the supplier may not delete the personal data request of the customer without processing. Upon termination of the Agreement, the Supplier shall delete all personal data in accordance with the Agreement or return them to the Customer and delete all copies thereof. If the Customer does not request removal at the end of the agreement
personal data, the Supplier shall retain them for six (6) months before deleting them, unless otherwise provided by law.
13. Liability for damages
However, each Party shall indemnify the other Party for any direct damages caused to it as a result of a breach of this Agreement, subject to the limitations of the Master Agreement.
This Agreement shall enter into force upon electronic acceptance or signature by both Parties. The Agreement terminates automatically upon termination of the Master Agreement.